Hi all,

I'm trying to implement joining two Kafka tables using a 'remote' key,
basically as described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Discussion%3A+Non-key+KTable-KTable+Joins

Under the "Implementation Details" there is one line I don't know how to
do:

   1. First of all, we will repartition this KTable's stream, by key
   computed from the *mapper(K, V) → K1*, so that it is co-partitioned by
   the same key. The co-partition topic is partitioned on the new key, but the
   message key and value are unchanged, and log compaction is turned off.

How do I do that? I've been unable to find any documentation, I've looked
at the StreamPartitionAssignor, that seems relevant, but I could use some
help. Does anyone have an example?

regards, Frank