It's not required to specify Consumed:

- the specified Serdes from Produced are used for the consumer, too
- it would be invalid to specify a custom extractor (for correctness
reasons, we enforce the default timestamp extractor)

Note, that Streams API sets the metadata record timestamp on write, and
thus, using the default timestamp extractor ensures that this timestamp
is correctly reused when reading data back.

-Matthias