Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone has seen the following messages appearing after
deployment of a quorum.

I am running the latest versions of kafka and zookeeper available.

kafka system 1
error OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: If the number of processors is expected
to increase from one, then you should configure the number of parallel GC
threads appropriately using -XX:ParallelGCThreads=N

kafka systems 2 and 3
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: If the number of processors is expected to
increase from one, then you should configure the number of parallel GC threads
appropriately using -XX:ParallelGCThreads=N
[2018-02-08 12:36:45,348] WARN Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
(org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn)
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
        at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:361)

        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1141)

does anyone have a clue how to fix these errors, I am running on RHEL 7.4.

the strange thing is replication is working and topics are being listed.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

thank you.

V/R

----

Shawn P. Raymond I

RHCSA, CISSP, GSEC, GISP, SCSA, MCSA, MCNPS,  MCPS, MCP

NCI Inc., Subject Matter Expert Linux /Senior Systems Engineer

NETCOM G-3/5/7 Shared Resources OED

DSN: 520-879-5331

TEL: 520-533-5331