Hi Vincent,

Yes I reduced max.poll.records to get that same effect. I reduced it all
the way down to 5 records still I am seeing same error. What else can be
done? For one topic I can see that a single message processing is taking
about 20 seconds. So 5 of them will take 1 minute. So I set
session.timeout.ms to 5 minutes, max.poll.interval.ms to 10 minutes. But it
is not helping still.