From:   Nicholas Chang <nchlsch...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <users@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   07/11/2018 05:33 AM
Subject:        Apache Kafka QuickStart

Hi,
I am new to Apache Kafka and I am trying to work on the QuickStart but run
into problem in Step 2. After executing the first command to start
zookeeper, do i have to open a Terminal to run the Kafka Server? I even
try How To Install Apache Kafka on Ubuntu 14.04 | DigitalOcean also cannot
get pass step 6. I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I look forward to receiving
your reply soon.

|  |  |

|  |
How To Install Apache Kafka on Ubuntu 14.04 | DigitalOcean

Apache Kafka is a popular distributed message broker designed to handle
large volumes of real-time data efficien...

Regards,Nicholas Chang