According to documentation it is dynamic and should work, though it is
"general" ssl.auth of the entire broker setting and to specific listener as
you are trying out , but the logic says it should work the same... besides
that I do not have anything smart to suggest, the only understanding we
need is if specfic listener config is dynamic changeable and when it take
place? New connections? Do all your client fully discconect and reconnect
to that listener?

בתאריך יום ו׳, 4 ביוני 2021, 10:25, מאת Anjali Sharma ‏<