Hi Bill,

I just added folder 30 to the kafka-site repo. Hadn't realized that this
separate manual step was part of the RC process and not the official
release (even though, strangely enough, I was expecting myself to be able
to read the docs online). I guess I needed a second nudge after Gary's
first comment on RC1 to see what was missing. I'll update the release doc
to make this more clear.

Should be accessible now. Please take another look.

Konstantine