This vote passes with 6 +1 votes (out of which 4 binding votes) and no 0 or
-1 votes.

+1 votes
PMC Members:
* Bill Bejeck
* Colin McCabe
* Randall Hauch
* Konstantine Karantasis

Committers:
* No votes from additional committers

Community:
* Israel Ekpo
* Igor Soarez

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r57230f64abc755b8c0725a78fd479cb6624bdf6771e6df9850e27bdb%40%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E
or
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg120900.html

I will continue with the release process and the release announcement will
follow in the next few days.

Thanks everyone for your vote and confirmation of this release candidate.

Sincerely,
Konstantine Karantasis