Ahmad,

i have the same problem here. I suspect it's the timing
between kannel and the Siemens device. In 99% of the cases
you can restart bearerbox without problems immediately
after its first failing.

So i've build a small shell script to check the bearerbox
exit status. The scripts restarts bearerbox in case this terminates
abnormally.

Regards

Christos Stieglitz