On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Hubert Kubik wrote:

> AFAIK <do> elements are accepted as first elements in the card.
> So you should move it to the beginning of the card.

Not quite. From the WML 1.3 spec (19 Feb 2000) do elements may appear anywhere
in the text flow in a card element.

> >                 <do type="accept" label="Museums...">
> >                 <go href="http://wap.museum.com/jb/w-search"/>
> >         </do>
> >                 <do type="accept" label="Events...">
> >                 <go href="http://wap.museum.com/jb/w-events"/>
> >         </do>
> >                 <do type="accept" label="Categories...">
> >                 <go href="http://wap.museum.com/jb/w-dir"/>
> >         </do>

Again from the spec - if no name attribute is specified then the value defaults
to the type value. I.e. each of the above has an implicit
name="accept" attribute.

> > gives the following error:
> >
> > 2001-09-25 10:59:54 [9] INFO: WSP: Fetched <http://wap.museum.com/>
> > (text/vnd.wap.wml, charset='')
> > 2001-09-25 10:59:54 [9] ERROR: WML compiler: Two or more do
> > elements with
> > same name in a card or template element.

Finally, again from the spec(!), "It is an error to specify two or more do
elements with the same name in a single card...".

So, the WML complier in Kannel is, correctly, rejecting the WML. You could
patch Kannel to accept it... but then you would be accepting invalid WML and
the device that receives the output from Kannel may well reject it anyway.

In summary there is no patch available - and I wouldn't welcome one!

Cheers,
  Neil

  Neil Hunter                                     Tel:    +44 (0)113 207 6073
  Senior Developer                                Fax:    +44 (0)113 234 6065
  Energis Squared                                 Mobile: +44 (0)7787 100 649
  http://www.energis-squared.com/
  This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the named
  recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose to
  another person or use it and take copies. If you receive this message in
  error please call the switchboard on + 44 (0)113 234 5100.