If you don't run the boxes as root, they will not have write access to the files, as
the log files are read/write only for root. also - at the start of the console output,
the boxes say things about the logs - this may provide clues as to why logs aren't
written.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Mobile Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +972-67-340014
Tel: +972-9-9581711 (ext: 116)

::..
Top 25 Explanations by Programmers why their programs doesn't work:
13.Oh, it's just a feature.