You can import the list in a sql database. and still do it from PHP.

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Alejandro Guerrieri
Sent: dinsdag 4 oktober 2005 16:36
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Black list functionality

That's the whole point: One of our providers supplied a huge list
(about 200K ANIs) of blacklisted mobile numbers.

We've loaded the full list using an URL and everything's fine, but we
want to notify the blacklisted numbers when they try to use the
service, not just discard the messages, and we cannot do that, at
least following the user's guide directives.

would pose a performance penalty we cannot afford.

If there's a workaround, patch or alternative way of achieving this,
I'm all ears! ;)

Regards,

"http://my.url.com/inbound.php?from=%p&to=%P&msg=lm%20%a&date=%t&smsc=%i";

--