From: "Rodrigo Cremaschi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sriram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:04
Subject: Re: Fw: PLs..........help sms service

Hi Sriram,

    Set your loglevel to 0. Then check kannel.log to see if you are
getting any messages. Double check your SMSC connection parameters.

    You are right, you are not in the need of using URLs at this point.

    My suggestion: avoid using DB access, until you are sure you get
any messages from your SMSC.

    Best regards,

Rodrigo.