  From: Richard Asiimwe
  To: sangprabv
  Cc: users@kannel.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:54 PM
  Subject: Re: Nokia 6230 as virtual smsc

  Hi Guys,
  Thanks for the responses.
  1. ~#dmesg | tty returns nothing. Further when i do ~#dmesg : it doesn't show
which device it was attached to.
  2. when i used ~#hwinfo modems : the 6230 is listed as one of the modems and
it shows that it is attached to /dev/ttyACM0. However, the device file doesn't
exist.
  3. So i created the device file using ~#mknod /dev/ttyACM0 c 166 0 and
changed my device setting to this newly created device.
  4. however, when i started bearerbox and smsbox, it panics and says
AT2[/dev/ttyACM0]: file not found. ERRNO=6

  what could i be missing?