Actually not. You get it in access logs.

Nikos
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elton Hoxha
  To: Falko Ziemann
  Cc: Nikos Balkanas ; kannel users
  Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Omitting the generation of delivery reports

  What about the message ID that comes from  SMSC??? If DLR-URL is not set I`m
losing that value too.

  Regards
  Elton

  On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Falko Ziemann <fal...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Simply not set the DLR-MASK and DLR-URL then kannel will not request any
DLR. That's the only chance.

    Regards
    Falko

    Am 17.03.2009 um 08:29 schrieb Elton Hoxha:

      Hi,

      My issue doesnt concern kannel to ask SMSC for DLR. It is to tell SMSC
not to generate status report in the database. With DLR-MASK whatever its value
is, the SMSC will generate it, but KANNEL will decide whether will retrieve it
or not.
      I`m using BULK SMS sending hundreed of thousands SMS and IT is exhausting
for SMSC to generate this amount of reports.

      Thanks
      Elton