Hi Alejandro,

Can you please look at the email I sent earlier when you get some time?

Thanks

Karan

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Alejandro Guerrieri
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:22 AM
To: Nikos Balkanas
Cc: Sujith Venugopal // Viva; Alejandro Guerrieri; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Binding accounts w/o restarting kannel

To clarify, the current CVS already has my patch in place (well, most of it,
there's still a part that needs to be properly reviewed and applied, but
what I'm explaining below does work already).

1. start-smsc will reload the configuration of an _existing_ smsc from disk
and restart it

2. add-smsc will load the configuration of a _new_ smsc from disk and start
it.

Check the CVS user guide for further details.

Regards,

Alejandro