Hi,

I haven't got BB2 log on debug level of that attempt. But I can make a
new attempt and send all logs on debug level. SMSC I use with Kannel 2
is AT2 (modem connection) so I don't know if BB2 logs will contain any
interesting information for this issue. But if there is a need, I can
deliver all logs.

Tomasz

W Twoim liście datowanym 24 czerwca 2010 (15:51:11) można przeczytać: