Where exactly in the http admin page do you see that msg_type is empty?

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of
Tomasz
Sent: Tuesday, 10 August, 2010 18:21
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Problem with spool store - missing sms_type

Hi,

I don't know for sure if this is openSMPPBOX issue or not but if
messages are submitted via openSMPPBOX the msg_type is empty and this
makes that Bearerbox crashes during restart when we have some messages
queued in the spool. When submitting messages by SMSBOX (CGI push),
the problem didn't exists - msg_type is set correctly.

I can check if msg_type exists or not using http admin store-status
command (when there are some queued messages). Messages submitted via
openSMPPBOX have empty fields in "Type" column.

Rene, I can provide more details with the issue, but I can't see
in logs any revelant information - only PANICs during start of
Bearerbox. Only at http admin page I can see that msg_type is empty.
But if you need please let me know what information would be helpful.

Tomasz

W Twoim liście datowanym 10 sierpnia 2010 (17:01:52) można przeczytać: