Hi All,

I'm new user of kannel, and this is my use case; I want to use kannel server
to receive sms (bulk data students' weekly performance data ) from schools
in a particular locality to the Local Government education resource centre,
and also from the LG resource centre to the state education resource centre.
The data from each school to LG resource center is the only one that need be
via sms other data transport from LG to State etc can be via wap or
HTTP,because supporting infrastructure could be available at this locations.

Thank you!

David