You cannot configure kannel from the http admin, just administer it. Check admin-password & admin-port in group core.

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: david ally
To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: Help on Kannel configuration

Nikos/All,

I thought i did reply to all in my last email. I still would want someone to answer my questions.

David

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM, david ally <dade.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I have read the user guide and i also have the kannel.conf file that come with the 1.4.3 stable examples, my understanding is that I can just uncomment some applicable to my requirements entries in this file and then overwrite the /etc/kannel/kannel.conf file in my installation.

But in the example file, I couldn't locate the section that deals with http interface and how to access to it on my system further configuration and administration purposes. Also can I continue further configuration and administration of kannel gateway from the http interface when i get it done?

Thank you for your help.

David