I was trying from svn - now I've downloaded redmine files, but the same problem with dpkg-buildpackage occures.

On 22.08.2011 10:26, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 02:49, Marcin Kulawinek wrote:
The second way works fine, that is why I'm very curious why
dpkg-buildpackage do not work as it should. If libraries are correct
for ./configrue&&  make&&  make install so how they can't be for
debian package tool?!

I also dislike dev. tools on production, and distro package tools
gives me nice, unified way to search and maintain installed
software.

How can I check who wrote scripts for buildpackage? Or should I
write do dev list instead?
Which Kannel version you trying to build? I built 1.5.0 for
Debian/Ubuntu (i386 and amd64 arch) and files can be downloaded from
https://redmine.kannel.org/projects/kannel/files

If you trying to build SVN version then I can't help right now. I'm
working on it these days and I hope I will finish it this week.