Trying to install Kannel 1.4.4 from official site.
1. ./configure - ok
2. make - got error "unknown type name YYLTYPE"

found in google, that it is something similar Yacc or Bison parser.
Currently bison 2:3.0.3 is installed.
I don't know much about this (better to say I don't know anything about yacc).
Need help.