Hi Again,

Is it possible to hardcode the smsbox with the desired destination since we
keep receiving this error.

2016-04-21 16:17:52 [13809] [5] ERROR: smsbox_req_thread: no sender/receiver,
dump follows:

Thank you and Regards,
Arif Noor

From: Elton Hoxha [mailto:elt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:28 PM
To: Arif Noor
Cc: Stipe Tolj; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: USSD with Kannel

Hi Arif,

I believe your issue is related to Telco provider.

1 - To send an USSD request, you have to send a submit_sm packet with this TLV
with value "2", which its sent accordingly by you. When you receive a
deliver_sm packet with this TLV in response, the value will be "18", instead
telco sends you 12 which is a reserved code and might interrupt the session (im
not sure what does 12 code causes).
2 - Also submit_sm_resp from Telco is not including message id, producing an
error.

These two issues need to be addressed by them.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Arif Noor