Hi Rod,

We only have support for NAT in xTRs. The support of nat traversal in Map Servers and RTRs is not yet implemented. Some Cisco boxes have support for NAT but is not official and have some limitations (only one xTR behind the same NAT). The RTR implementation of OOR is only supporting ELPs (Explicit Locator Path). If you are interested in this functionality and can give you some examples. On the other hand, would you mind to use the new mailing list <https://github.com/OpenOverlayRouter/oor/wiki/Mailing-lists>? We are trying to do a rebrand of the project.