-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Franco Chalissery
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:13 PM
To: users@list.opensaf.org
Subject: On AVSV Application and AppConfig.xml!

  Hi All,

  I was trying to bring up my own application using AMF just like
avsv_demo and its not coming up. So i changed my AppConfig.xml to the
way as one of the user said in the list

 http://list.opensaf.org/archives/users/2007-August/000178.html

 but still its not coming up. Now i am confused in such a way that where
all i have to make changes in order to bring up an local application
other than sample application as far as AVSV is concerned.

 Thanks
 Franco