PGP/INLINE.
Gabi

  On Sat, 6 May 2017 at 20:32, Martijn Brinkers via
Users<users@lists.djigzo.com> wrote:   On 05/06/2017 08:22 PM, Gabi Munteanu
via Users wrote:
> Sorry for not mentioning this from the beginning, the email is sent
> from an Outlook client, encrypted using the ciphermail gateway, then
> the recipient is also using ciphermail as a gateway for decripting
> the email and then reads it in Outlook. Best regards,Gabi

And is the message PGP/MIME or PGP/INLINE encoded?

Martijn

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail