Got it, will try with  PGP/MIME.Thanks!
Gabi

  On Sat, 6 May 2017 at 20:42, Martijn Brinkers via
Users<users@lists.djigzo.com> wrote:   On 05/06/2017 08:34 PM, Gabi Munteanu
via Users wrote:
> PGP/INLINE.
> Gabi

Is there a reason you do not use PGP/MIME? PGP/MIME encrypts the
complete MIME structure and has the best support for HTML. For
PGP/INLINE there is no official support for HTML. If the receiving party
has a PGP client (like a CipherMail gateway) which can support PGP/MIME,
it's highly recommended to use PGP/MIME.

If some recipients do not support PGP/MIME you can select PGP/INLINE for
those recipients (or domains). If you insist on setting the global PGP
encoding to PGP/INLINE, you can also override it for some domains (to
PGP/MIME).

Note: I'm talking about the setting "PGP encoding to external". This is
for outgoing email to external recipients

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail