On 08/22/15 00:04, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> F22, latest Firefox 40. With standard configuration, I can't play any
> highres video on Youtube (720 or 1080p). When setting
>
>  media.mediasource.enabled
>  media.mediasource.webm.enabled
>
> to "true" as recommended by the Mozilla Community, highres videos play
> just fine. BUT some other videos now do not play any longer. In
> particular, when setting
>
>  media.mediasource.webm.enabled
>
> to "false", those non-working videos work again. But then, no highres
> is possible. Example:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzN6j6FjJc

Is this really supposed to be a video?  It is described as

Published on Feb 28, 2013
Genre: Electronic
Style: Progressive House, House
Year: 2002
Music

The music plays along with a static photo on all platforms I tried.

--
It seems most people that say they are "done talking about it" never really are
until given the last word.