On 09/24/16 17:49, François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> I want to add an input method to ibus: so I created a new file in
> /usr/share/m17n and a new png icon in /usr/share/m17n/icons.
>
> I can access this new input method in ibus preferences, but the icon of
> this input method is not displayed when I switch to my input method...
> Only a gear is displayed.
>
> Does anybody know if there is some icon database to update for m17n?
>
> Thank you.

Are you sure that is the way you should be done?

I ask this since I use bopomofo for Chinese and ibus-anthy for Japanese

The tray icon for bopomofo is here
/usr/share/ibus-libpinyin/icons/ibus-bopomofo.svg and
for ibus-anthy it is here /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/ibus-anthy.svg

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto