On 11/03/16 14:50, Samuel Sieb wrote:
> On 11/01/2016 07:31 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>>>
>>> Humm.....  Sadly, the jobs command will only list jobs which have been
>>> stopped/owned by
>>> the current shell.  :-(
>>>
>> But, you can use "ps -aux" and find the process with a STAT of "T".
>>
> It's not about stopped jobs, it's about systemd trying to stop some
> process/service.
> This has unfortunately been a common issue.  Usually it will time out after
> 1.5 minutes
> or maybe more, but it should eventually time out and finish the shutdown.  Or
> try
> CTRL-ALT-DEL, that sometimes makes it continue as well.

Thanks.  I must have mis-read and/or mis-understood what was being said....

Being that it is a "common issue" are you aware of any bugzilla open on this?
I've not
seen this sort of issue on any of my systems other than one which happens only
when there
was an NFS mount over a WiFi connection and that has been fixed about a year
ago.

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto