Hi,

    Having downloaded an updated version of the driver from Github that now compiles and runs with the 4.13 kernel I have looked at the wifi properties under Gnome and they tell me the connection speed is 450Mb/sec which is about the connection speed I get under Windows 10 with the 2.4 GHz interface. Under Windows 10 the 5 GHz interface connects at the documented speed of 1.3 Mb/sec. If I use the 2.4 GHz interface for the device gnome tells me the connection speed is 252 Mb/sec.

    Why are the connection speeds in Fedora so degraded?

regards,

Steve