On 01/16/2018 07:28 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 01/17/18 11:24, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
Thanks for reply. Yeah, new account under new address is probably going to be
the
solution ... though it strikes me odd that there doesn't seem to be a way to
contact to say something is wrong with uname and/or email

Have you sent an email to users-ow...@lists.fedoraproject.org?  That is the
email
address to use.

Ed:

Up until now I have been using users@lists.fedoraproject.org and the suggested website of https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts. And I was about to write an email saying "yes, I have" until I saw that you suggested users-ow...@lists.fedoraproject.org (glad I spotted that before digging myself into a deeper whole).

Not certain if I haven't seen this email or if I missed it thinking it was users@lists.fedoraproject.org.

Regardless, many thanks for pointing this out to me ... I am sending users-owner[...] an email after this one goes out.

Once again, apologies to Cameron and you for getting this thread crossed between old and new email addresses on my part (I *so* want to get everything from one to the other as soon as possible)

Paul