On 02/02/18 00:41, Ed Greshko wrote:

I've not tried this since I don't have a need for ypbind.

One may also consider copying /lib/systemd/system/ypbind.service to
/etc/systemd/system and then inserting the line,

ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/sleep 5

 From the systemd documentation

ExecStart= commands are only run after all ExecStartPre= commands that were not
prefixed with a "-" exit successfully.

Thanks I will try this out, but it would be nice to get it fixed properly in Fedora27.

Could it be due to "target Network is Online" being triggered by IPv6 being configured first ? I don't use IPv6, but I guess the system could be setting this up somehow by default.