Hi,

I have been trying to edit a .docx document in LibreOffice that says that it is
write-protected. Nothing I have tried (eg: enable Form Design on View, or
Format -> Sections "Editable in Read-only document" seems to work. I get a
pop-up that says:

"Write-protected content cannot be changed. No modifications will be accepted".

Are there ways to remedy this?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on