On 02/09/2018 09:40 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
IIRC, /boot/efi/* is created by the initial anaconda install sequence
and is in place in case you use UEFI at some point in the future. Since
it's only about 15MB in size, it's pretty innocuous and I wouldn't
worry about it. Ubuntu's install mechanism isn't the same and it
probably doesn't create that directory unless it notices you are in UEFI
boot mode at the time of install.

What's in yours? Are any of the files owned? Mine is just an empty directory tree to /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/. I just checked further and that directory is owned by grub-common, but not the parent directories.