On Sun, 2018-03-04 at 11:00 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I've never found a mail client that could do filtering worth spit.

I found that YAM (Yet Another Mailer) on the Amiga was good, back in
the day...  I'm continually amazed at how crap software can be at
running on some gigahertz multi-CPU with gigabits of RAM, compared to
what we used to do on a 16 MHz CPU with 4 megs of RAM.

My old Amiga could cold boot in 13 seconds.  Booting should, by now,
take a only fraction of a second.  When I run a program it shouldn't
take an age to get going, nor lock up the computer while it does so.

--

[tim@localhost ~] -rsvp
Linux 4.13.16-100.fc25.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 27 19:52:46 UTC 2017 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages