On 04/11/2018 09:54 AM, Danny Horne via users wrote:
On 11/04/18 17:49, Samuel Sieb wrote:
If it's turned right off, then Fedora has nothing to do with it.

That's the thing, I'm not sure if I've missed something in the power
settings and it's just going into standby or some other power saving mode

Are all the lights off? Did you just close the lid, or did you select "Turn Off" from the menu? If the latter, you should have had a black screen with a Fedora label, then completely black. When you start it back up, do you still have the applications running that you had before or do you have to start them again? When you turn it back on, do you have to click on your username or is it just asking for a password?