Beartooth <bearto...@comcast.net> writes:

> In /etc/default/grub I see GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="rd.lvm.lv=fedora/ root
> rd.lvm.lv=fedora/swap quiet" (all one line). Is that what you mean??

Don't know if my messages are getting through, because I already sent a
one related to this. If you have tried this, then ignore freely. But I
already instructed you to try removing 'quiet' from kernel parameters,
and it still seems to be there given what you wrote above.

Does it help if you do the following:
1. edit away the 'quiet' from /etc/default/grub
2. run
   /usr/sbin/grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg

(Don't know if the target -o could be different for some
systems. Perhaps first check that the file

/boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg

exists.)

Jarmo