On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:18:10 +0000
vipul kumar via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I'm a Debian user(from almost 3 years). And I've question Why should
> I choose Fedora over Debian as a my operating system?

If you're happy, I wouldn't switch.  Linux is linux, though every
distribution has a little different character because of the users it
attracts.  Gentoo is different than Arch is different than Ubuntu is
different than Suse is different than Debian ... is different than
Fedora.

As Alan said, it depends on you.  I tried many distros, and I was
mostly happy with them, but Fedora just somehow suits me.  Maybe it is
just familiarity because it is nothing like it was when I started using
it.  Interface lock in, want to avoid the hassle of figuring out the
new package manager, or where configuration is, or ...

Not that I'm trying to discourage you.  Go to the download page and
grab a few live images, and give them a whirl.  Better than opinions.