On 11/9/18 4:03 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On 11/8/18 11:38 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> On 11/9/18 3:12 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
>>> That oughta do it. And no, the GUI doesn't offer this setting that I can
>>> find.
>> Interesting.  I don't have a Gnome system up at 03:30 but KDE has that
>> option available.
> I'm on Xfce and nm-connection-editor doesn't seem to show it.

If we are talking about the VPN configuration GUI.   (I don't use L2TP)

On Xfce there is no IPv6 Tab during creation.  But, once created there is, and
Link-local
Only isn't an option.

On KDE there is no IPv6 Tab on creation or after creation.

--
Fedora Users - The place to go to beat OT dead horses :-) :-)