Hi,

My apologies for the OT nature of this post.

I have a Dell T5810 which has a SSD drive that is 2 x 60gb stripped to 120Gb.
(ONe was a raid version of the other.) This has /, /boot, /usr/local and swap
as partitions.

I also have three 2TB (SATA, non-SSD) hard drives (one that is raid of the
other and the third simply backing up usign rsync every hour, since I am
old-fashioned and like seeing what is happening). This has my /home and is not
in issue.

Last week, I switched the configuration to UEFI boot from Legacy, reinstalled
Fedora 30, and updated to the latest stable 5.1.5. Everything was going fine
until last night when there was an exorbitant demand on memory (because of a
program which progressively asked for more memory) and everything froze. So I
had to do a hard reboot.

However, the machine now does not come up. All I get is the splash screen 120GB
drive "Offline"

Does anyone have suggestions as to what to do to get this drive back online?

Apologies again.

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--