On 6/11/19 8:06 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 6/12/19 4:13 AM, Doug McGarrett wrote:
I find that it is difficult if not impossible to make Thunderbird mark every
incidence of mail from a particular address as junk and reject it.
Really?

Message Filters don't work properly for you?
I'll give that a try. As I mentioned, I'm not a recent user of Thunderbird, so I don't know how it works, exactly. One other thing: Several times, every single incoming mail has been marked junk. I know there is a multi-key command that will unmark the entire list, but I don't remember what it is. Help, anyone? Thanx!
--doug