Hi All,

I just upgraded two Fedora 28 servers to Fedora 30.  Both
have/had xRDP running on them.

After the upgrade, one works perfectly.

The other one, after you enter Xorg, username, password,
it switches to a big green screen, then eventually times out with:

    connecting to sesman ip 127.0.0.1 port 3350
    sesman connect ok
    sending login info to session manager, please wait...
    login successful for display 10
    started connecting
    connection problem, giving up
    some problem

For the life of me, I can't figure out what is different between the two servers. I reused the good one's xrdp.ini and Xwrapper.config. The
hardware is identical, except that the drive in tne working one
are mechanical and the problem one are SSD.  Same version of Xorg and
xrdp (both are the latest).

xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.20.4-3.fc30.x86_64
xrdp-0.9.10-1.fc30.x86_64

Any words of wisdom?

Many thanks,
-T