Hi,

This is an OT question, but one that I am sure someone here will likely know
the answer to, given how much help I have received here on such questions in
the past.

So, I  store e-mails sent by me to others using the "From" field to a folder
called "/sent"

So, I use in my .procmailrc:

:0:
*^From.*u...@outlook.com
$HOME/Mail/sent/.

And it used to work fine. However, recently I have also started forwarding my
e-mail from the address: u...@outlook.com and what is happening is that the
e-mail envelope of every forwarded message now contains the header:
Resent-From.*u...@outlook.com so all forwarded e-mail is being saved to the
sent folder.

Is it possible to have a double condition? That is something that says that if
both Resent-From and From have *u...@outlook.com, then it should go to the
sent-folder. In other words, is it possible to use a AND or OR or Negation
condition.

Thanks very much in advance for your time, and also your help and suggestions
in answering this question!

Best wishes,
Ranjan