Dear friends,

I have realized, thanks to a comment off-list, that including the colon is
needed and then the suggestions work. Indeed, there appears to be no need to
even look into the Resent-From field. So,  the following recipe works:

:0:
* ^From:.*u...@outlook.com
$HOME/Mail/sent/.

So, this appears to do what is needed.

My apologies for the delay in posting this response, but e-mail volume is lower
right now and I needed messages to come through in order to confirm that this
works.

Thanks again to all who helped!!

Best wishes,
Ranjan