mv  /home/bobg/Public/nfs4exports /
will put it back.
mv will "move" the directory and all subdirectories.

Usually to fix something like this (down too many levels)  assuming
you want that, then go into the directory were the data now is and do
mv * ../      and that will relocate it up one directory, that will
happen fast as long as . and ../ are on the same mount point, in the
same mount point case it will just move the pointers to the data.