On 25/11/2021 03:31, Tim via users wrote:
On Wed, 2021-11-24 at 20:11 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
NVIDIA has several driver series, each of which has different
hardware support. To determine which driver you need to install,
you'll first need to find your graphics card model.

See my prior email about "why should we have to do this, it's the
computer."

In all seriousness, if a distro wants people to use it, don't make them
do deep forensics to figure out how to install drivers.  The computer
should be doing this analysis for you.
I think you misunderstand the way open source works.