On 6/17/22 06:59, Anil F Duggirala wrote:
Hello,

I have read part of the https://rpmfusion.org/Howto/NVIDIA guide to
know how to install proprietary drivers for my Nvidia card. My laptop
comes with a regular Intel Graphics card alongside an Nvidia Geforce
GTX 960M card. I am on Fedora 36, Gnome (Wayland).
I don't want to mess up my system, so I just want to ask; what is the
simplest procedure install drivers for this card on my system?

When these drivers are installed, will I still be able to do regular
work with my Intel card and launch specific applications (games) with
the Nvidia card?
My card supports CUDA and Optimus.

Do I need to disable Secure Boot?

Note: I have already enabled the free and non-free RPM fusion
repositores. I know there is a specific rpmfusion Nvidia driver
repository, do I need that also?

akmod-nvidia and xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-cuda should be all you need:

sudo dnf update -y # and reboot if you are not on the latest kernel
sudo dnf install akmod-nvidia # rhel/centos users can use kmod-nvidia instead sudo dnf install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-cuda #optional for cuda/nvdec/nvenc support

Thomas