On 6/17/22 14:16, Anil F Duggirala wrote:
So now I have noticed at boot time I am getting a message about "NVIDIA
kernel module missing, falling back to Nouveau".
I think I have Secure Boot enabled, could this be why it didn't work?
I have now followed the instructions in:
https://rpmfusion.org/Howto/Secure%20Boot
And I think I went through the whole process of importing the key (Im
not sure I did everything right).
If I have now imported the key correctly, do I need to reinstall those
packages to get the driver to work?
What do I need to do now to get the driver to load?

thanks for your help,

I don't really know, I didn't have to mess with secure boot on my systems.

Anyone?

Thomas