Hi,

This error appears to perhaps be coming from including texlive-upgreek (which I
am using in my document). Removing this call from the LaTeX document gets
around this issue, but of course produces errors of upgreek characters not
being found. Something appears to have changed from F37 to F38 with this LaTeX
TeXlive package.

Any suggestions? Happy to provide more information.

Best wishes,
Ranjan